Along with other Siamy products when used regularly, it helps promote a healthier life style and well-being.
Benefits of Kaffir Lime leaves
- improve digestion
- strengthen the immune system
- mind relaxing
- help to reduce high blood pressure
- have strong anti-bacterial, anti-viral and antiseptic properties
- promote a healthy scalp and healthier hair growth
- Dried kaffir lime leaves could be used as a substitute of fresh ones when cooking. For better results, simply soak dried leaves in lukewarm water for 10 minutes, than torn every leaf and add to the dish according recipe.
- Herbal drink
Take 3-4 kaffir lime leaves put into glass teapot and add 60-80 ml of hot water (80-95°C). Let it soak for 10-20 seconds and then drain water out. Add 250 ml of fresh hot water and let drink to infuse 10-15 minutes. Serve drink hot or cold.
You can also try a combined drink with lemongrass: 1 part of kaffir lime leaves mix with 3-4 parts of lemongrass.
Rinse 3-4 dried leaves with cold water, fill with 500 ml of fresh cold water, bring to the stove top with low heat. Bring to boil and cook about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and let it cool down.
Decoction could be both consumed as a drink or used externally. It is a very effective facial toner, hair conditioner (especially for oily hair), anti-dandruff and anti-itching remedy. Decoction also useful when taking bath and in sauna.
In dry cool place, away of heat and direct sunlight, in tightly closed container.
You always can order Siamy products and other goods online at www.intomyshop.net
Please visit our web-shop or contact us via social networks.