Shea butter SIAMY
Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (karité) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It also offers UV protection (has SPF around 6) and provides essential fatty acids and other very special natural nutrients which is necessary for collagen production, healthier skin and hair. Thus the Shea butter Siamy is an all-natural moisturizing and healing cream for everyone. Vitamin A is important for improving a number of skins conditions, such as blemishes, wrinkles, eczema, and dermatitis. Due its “soothe” properties, Shea butter has an ability to treat skin allergies, insect bites, sunburns, frostbites, and a number of other conditions of the skin.
Soft, creamy and at times slightly grainy in texture in its natural state, it readily melts in the hand and is quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving a layer of long-lasting moisture-locking protection. Shea butter Siamy is in a unique class as a stand-alone personal care product, which is particularly effective for very dry skin.
Many users have reported immediate relief from pain and itch to the skin and visible improvement to the appearance of the skin after even the first application. This is testament to Shea Butter’s superior moisturizing properties. Regular use of this natural cream can help persistent skin problems.
Along with other Siamy products when used regularly, it helps promote a healthier life style and well-being.
- 100% natural
- rich in vitamins A, E and F
- unparalleled moisturizer
- nourishes skin
- heals and soothe damaged skin
Suggestions for use
- As a massage butter
- By itself for face and body as a natural moisturizer
- As a natural baby-care product (alone) or ingredient in baby care recipes
- By itself for low-grade sun protection
- After sun or beach exposure to replenish skin
- As the best under-eye wrinkle remover and bag-reducer
- On the eyelids before applying makeup to make it last longer
- As a natural cuticle cream
- By itself on the lips or in homemade lip balms
- On scars to naturally help collagen production
- On the hair or scalp (in mixture with other natural ingredients)
You can select and buy SIAMY products and other goods at www.intomyshop.net
Please visit our web-shop or contact us: